The difference between the two is:
1. The LED monochrome display is a flat display base composed of light-emitting diode dot matrix modules or pixel units. It has high luminous efficiency, long service life, flexible configuration, rich colors, and is suitable for indoor and outdoor rings.
Strong environmental adaptability and other advantages.
2. The full-color LED display is composed of three primary colors (red, green, and blue) display unit boards, red, green, and blue each with 256 gray levels constitute 16, 777, 216 colors, so that the electronic screen can display rich and high colors. Saturation, high resolution, dynamic images with high display frequency. The picture is clear, the color is uniform, and the brightness is high. Using ultra-high brightness LED, it is still clearly visible from a long distance. The effect is good; the non-linear correction technology is used to make the image clearer and the sense of hierarchy is stronger; the reliability is strong: the distributed scanning technology and the modular design technology are used, the reliability and stability are higher; the display mode is diversified: supports a variety of displays Mode; easy to operate: general video playback software is used to make the system operation very convenient.
3. In simple terms, full-color LED displays have richer colors, clearer pictures, stronger sense of hierarchy, and higher saturation than monochrome LED displays.
Scientists use the machine learning capabilities of artificial intelligence to input existing astronomical data into the "neural network." As a result, the artificial intelligence neural network discovered two new planets. One of the planets is numbered "Kepler-90i", and its star system has 8 planets, which resembles the solar system. Is the era of artificial intelligence dominating the astronomy world coming?
1. Reconnect the communication line, carefully check the LED display wiring manual, and then carefully wire it according to the instructions on the manual. The interface must be plugged in tightly to avoid short-circuit or poor contact.
2. Use a multimeter to detect the internal connection line of the LED display, find out the line with poor contact or short circuit, and replace with a high-quality circuit connection line.
3. Use a multimeter to check whether the power supply of the LED display is grounded. The screen may become blurred because of this reason. If there is a problem, just ground the power supply.
4. If none of the above methods solve the problem, it may be that the LED lamp beads or the screen is broken. It is recommended to contact the manufacturer for repair as soon as possible to avoid further deterioration of the broken pixels.
LED display aging test needs to pay attention to the following issues:
1. Test content: white screen, red, green, blue monochrome, gray gradient, video effect, text effect.
2. The test time for the white screen to be played on the led display is no less than 24 hours.
3, monochrome and grayscale gradient test shall not be less than 24 hours.
4. The video and text effect test shall not be less than 24 hours.
5. The aging test of the LED display must be on duty, and the problem should be reported to the engineering manager in time.
An LED display screen is composed of an outer frame part, a display part, a control part, a power supply distribution and a number of small accessories.
details as follows:
1. The outer frame part, special aluminum profile, corners, light steel keel, and back baffle (aluminum composite panel, Ou Song board) are used to form the outer frame supporting the LED display. .
2. The display part is composed of the LED display unit board and the cable power cord, which is used to display pictures.
3. The control part, the control card and the adapter board, together with the cable, form a control module for controlling and connecting the LED display unit board.
4. The power supply part is composed of multiple 220V to 5V power supplies. Commonly used power supplies are 40A and 30A.
5. Small accessories, such as strong magnets, supporting posts, magnets, etc.
After the above components are composed, an LED display screen can be made.
The lamp bead is the most important component of the transparent LED display, and it is also the most used key component, which directly affects the use of the transparent LED screen. Thousands to tens of thousands of lamp beads are used per square meter of transparent screen, and lamp beads account for the largest proportion of the overall cost of LED transparent screens, ranging from 40% to 70%. So how to identify the advantages and disadvantages of LED display beads? How to identify the advantages and disadvantages of LED display beads?
First: Look at the brightness, usually people will say that your lamp beads can reach LM (lumens), LM (lumens) is the unit to measure the brightness of the lamp beads
Second: Check whether the light is uniform and the color is consistent. The high-quality lamp beads emit light evenly and have the same color. Inferior lamp beads will appear one lamp bright and one lamp dim. The color of the light is messy and uneven, and there will be obvious dark areas.
Third: Look at the chip and chip size. The chip is the decisive factor for the quality of the lamp beads. Generally, the larger the chip, the stronger the stability, the higher the brightness, and the better the heat dissipation.
Fourth: Take a look at glue and phosphor. Generally good products will use imported glue, sealed lamp beads will not be deformed by hand, and inferior glue will deform or even break when pressed.
Fifth: Look at the bracket. Generally, the stent is a silver-plated copper stent. The advantage of the silver-plated copper bracket is that it can quickly dissipate heat. Copper bracket, ceramic bracket, with excellent thermal conductivity
Sixth: Look at the packaging process. The high-quality LED lamp beads have uniform color and good colloidal consistency. This is inseparable from good machinery. Production machinery is a key factor. Good equipment can ensure the stability and consistency of the product in various processes and ensure the pass rate of the product.
Seamless splicing screen technology principle
Since the traditional LCD splicing screen has a frame of about a few millimeters around the panel, this frame is to protect the LCD panel while preventing the internal liquid crystal from flowing out, so this frame cannot be eliminated at present, and it can only be reduced as much as possible. At present, the smallest frame can be 0.44mm, and after two screens are spliced, it is 0.88mm. This is also the smallest panel with joints. However, in many large-screen display occasions, users do not want to have display obstacles, so there is a great demand for seamlessness. In response to this, our R&D center has launched this seamless splicing screen technology.
On the basis of the conventional 3.5mm LCD splicing screen, the principle of technical compensation is realized by adding an LED light source to realize the secondary restoration of the image, so that the effect of the splicing is not visible visually, which is the seamless liquid crystal The basic principle of splicing screen, in simple terms, is to compensate the original frame part through LED, and realize the technical integration of liquid crystal and LED. Therefore, the seamless splicing screen still inherits the technical advantages of LCD, including resolution, brightness, contrast, etc., so it is equivalent to achieving high-definition display without splicing. It is currently one of the few with better comprehensive display capabilities. technology.
Small pitch LED display
The small-pitch LED display refers to the LED screen with a smaller dot pitch. Usually, the dot pitch is less than 2mm. It is a product that has developed very fast in recent years. The reason is that the resolution of the LED display is too low, which causes the screen to display irregularly. Clear, so in order to improve the clarity, it is necessary to increase the number of lamp beads per unit size, that is, to reduce the distance between the LED lamp beads.
Recently, a piece of news about “The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has announced 466 problematic apps in recent years” has attracted the attention of netizens. The report pointed out that a virus called “DowginCW” exists in a variety of popular games in the form of plug-ins, secretly controlling at least dozens of domestic apps. Millions of mobile devices. With the fermenting of this news, the topic of mobile phone security has once again attracted people's attention.